Welcome to “WordPress 102.” This is an intermediate level blog series that is helpful to WordPress users.
We cover topics such as:
- Adding users to your blog
- Where to get free photos
- Responding to negative comments
- And more!
Please feel free to leave your questions and comments below (or more privately here). I look forward to talking with you!
Keeping a blog schedule can be incredibly difficult and it’s even harder to publish every single post “on time.”
So, today, I’m going to share a little trick I learned a long time ago to help with this labor of love!
It’s called the “Scheduling” Feature.
Scheduling your post is an amazing way to be consistent with your writing without having to do it in real time.
Did you get a burst of inspiration one day to crank out 10 posts? Great! now you have content to last you until your next burst.😉
So, this is how I utilize the scheduling feature using WordPress.
- Go to your dashboard (your url.com/dashboard)
- Click on a post you’d like to schedule
- On the top right corner, you will see an option stating “Publish Immediately”
- Click “Edit”
- Adjust the date and time you want the post to be published on
- Then click “Ok”
- Then Click the blue button that says “schedule”
That’s it! It’s that simple.
Do you use the scheduling feature? Has it helped you in any way
If you have questions about this or blogging in general? Let me know here or in the comments!
I look forward to talking with you. 🙂
Previously: How to Add Additional Writers to Your Blog
Next Time: What is Guest Blogging? And Why it Benefits Both Parties