Today, I’m excited to be starting a series called “Ask Fairen.” In it, you ask me questions (here)and I answer them here on the blog!
Doesn’t matter if it’s silly, sad, or serious. 🙂
However, please note, that I can choose to answer or not answer the questions and comments presented upon discretion.
Today, we begin with Anonymous who recently asked:
How do you remove an administrator?
First of all thank you for your participation on the blog!
Removing an Administrator to your WordPress blog or website is the same procedure you would use to remove any other user. Here is a step-by-step guide:
Go to your dashboard (yourblogname.com/dashboard).
1. Scroll down until you see “Users” on the left hand side and click it.
2. Select the Administrator that you’d like to remove.
3. Then, go to the dropdown box near the top of the page that says “bulk actions” and select “remove”
4. Select”Remove” then press”Apply.”
5. On the new page, press “Confirm Removal”
6. And you’re done! When that person comes back to do an “adminstrative task” on your site, they will be shown this screen.
Or (New instructions start on #3)
- Go to your dashboard (yourblogname.com/dashboard).
- Scroll down unto you see “Users” on the left hand side and click it.
- Hover over the Administrator that you’d like to remove.
- Right under their name you will see “Remove” pop up. Click it.
- On the new page, press “Confirm Removal”
- And you’re done!
So, do you have a question for me? Whether sad, silly, or serious leave your questions here.